Our innovative employment skills service offers tailored tuition to local residents with finding and securing employment. We offer high-quality training in employability skills, job searching and work experience opportunities.
We provide personalised guidance to help individuals identify and achieve their employment goals.
Our multi-faceted programme offers:
- Advice and support with job searching, accessing training and work experience opportunities.
- Creating a professional CV and cover letter to attract employers.
- Support with creating an email account and/or register with job listing websites.
- Opportunities to improve job search skills (e.g. application form filling and interview skills).
- Developing effective job search skills to find employment in a variety of sectors.
- Guidance on Identifying skills, strengths and job goals.
- Devising personalised action plans around employment goals.
- IT skills and Internet skills tuition for job seekers.
- Developing personal and professional networking skills.
- Accessing work experience opportunities to update or gain new skills.
- Identify local education or training opportunities.
Get in touch
If your organisation needs someone to deliver employment skills training to your community, please contact us. We can design a learning programme specifically tailored to your service users needs and interests. We will deliver the classes at your own premises or within your local area.
We work with communities across London and now offer our services within the boroughs of Lewisham, Southwark and Greenwich.
For enquiries regarding our employment support programme, contact us.