Employment Skills Training
Our innovative employment skills service offers tailored tuition to local residents with finding and securing employment.
Below is a list of the workshops and support we can offer.
We offer quality tuition in employability skills and job searching strategies. We provide guidance in helping you to identify your personal employment goals and take steps to achieve them. You will learn how create an effective CV, produce cover letters and complete online application forms.
We provide personalised guidance to help individuals identify and achieve their employment goals.
Our multi-faceted programme offers:
- Advice and support with job searching, accessing training and work experience opportunities.
- Creating a professional CV and cover letter to attract employers.
- Support with creating an email account and/or register with job listing websites.
- Opportunities to improve job search skills (e.g. application form filling and interview skills).
- Developing effective job search skills to find employment in a variety of sectors.
- Guidance on Identifying skills, strengths and job goals.
- Devising personalised action plans around employment goals.
- IT skills and Internet skills tuition for job seekers.
- Developing personal and professional networking skills.
- Accessing work experience opportunities to update or gain new skills.
- Identify local education or training opportunities.