Proficient ICT and digital skills are essential in everyday life and we excel in designing and delivering a range of subjects to meet a wide range of community needs. Our IT training covers a wide range of subjects including the main Microsoft Office applications, a variety of online services and digital devices. Our tuition caters for all abilities and we’ll show you how to use these applications with confidence.
Below is a list of courses we can design and deliver to your service users:
- Computers for Beginners
- ICT Skills for Job Seekers
- Digital Skills for Work
- Microsoft Word skills
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Windows 10 and File Management skills
- Touch Typing Skills
- Digital Skills for Older Learners
- ICT Skills for ESOL Learners
- Internet and Emails skills.
- Online Safety for Parents & Carers
- Online shopping and banking
- Getting to know your Laptop
- Getting to know your Tablet and Smartphone
- Social Media for Beginners
Get in touch
If your organisation needs someone to deliver digital skills training to your community, please contact us. We can design a learning programme specifically tailored to your service users needs and interests. We will deliver the classes at your own premises or within your local area.
We work with communities across London and now offer our services within the boroughs of Lewisham, Southwark and Greenwich.
For more details about our digital skills training, please contact Sally, she’ll be happy to help. Sally – firstname.lastname@example.org.