Lamplark has a supported volunteering programme that can help you gain new skills, confidence and experience. We have flexible roles and very experienced staff to support you. We also provide training opportunities and encourage personal development plans for each volunteer.
We are looking for bright, motivated volunteers to help us in the following roles:
- Volunteer Office Administrator
- Volunteer Digital Assistant
- Volunteer Advice Support
- Volunteer Triager
Benefits for all volunteers:
- Regular support meetings and mentoring
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- On the job training
- Accredited training opportunities (Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Mental Health First Aid, First Aid-Emergency Response)
For more information or to request an application form, email us.